Catch VB.Net exceptions from classic ASP page

Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I have a Class library project written in VB.NET that creates a .dll file and i have to develop a web application in classic ASP page. I did register components and was able to access functions from dll in asp.

Some functions of vb.net which i need to call from asp page has try catch block. What I was looking for was how to catch the exceptions and display in ASP page. I understand we cannot have a MsgBox in the catch exception of vb.net for displayin in asp page but can i get the error number or msg which will tell the web user. Catching some sort of exception from the vb.net function to asp page is what i am looking for.

Asp.net allows try/catch block but i have to use asp as per the company needs.

Could someone help me with any ideas.

Thanks ,
Kumar.