catching exceptions across dlls

Guest

Hi,

I am not able to receive correct exception messages from a different
project which is added as a reference as a dll. If I add that different
project to the same solution and now add it as a reference, it is giving
correct exception message. But the thing is I have so many projects that are
added as references to the calling project. I cannot add all those projects
to the solution in order to get correct exception messages. Is there a way to
get exception messages across projects which are referenced as dlls? Please
let me know.

Thanks,
Sridhar.

Karl Seguin [MVP]

There's no reason why it shouldn't work as just a reference to the dll just
like it does as a project reference. something is amiss.

Karl