Catching keypress events on List Controls

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by kferron, Dec 17, 2004.

  1. kferron

    kferron Guest

    Ive got an issue with the MobileControls.List and I'm finding
    conflicting information..

    Basically what i'm looking for is a solution to having a WAP list look
    like:

    1 Item1
    2 Item2
    3 Item4

    and so forth. And when a user pressed the keypad number, it would act
    as selector for the given item. I've seen this behavior in some wap
    sites, but i have no idea how to make it work?

    If I can't use the Mobilecontrols.List control for this, thats fine,
    any solution at this point would suffice.
    Thanks for any input and suggestions...

    Kevin F.
    kferron, Dec 17, 2004