caveat using smart navigate?

Guogang

We are happy with the result of smart navigate, until recently some of our
webpage shows strange behavior. Page color may change to something else. New
windows can not open. Dynamic image can not be shown.

If we remove smart navigate, everything works fine.

Is there some document list the conditions we should not use smart navigate?

Thanks,
Guogang

Drebin

Maybe it's the way in which you are doing these things that are breaking
smart navigation? Could you give a reproducable example of something that
breaks??

szabelin

we used to use smart navigation but when users hit back
button it'd always show first page... we turned it off and
everything 's fine. search this site and other for smart
navigation you will see a lot of issues are being reported