cazzini/IIS

Montezuma's Daughter

if I understood you correctly, If I use cazzini, and I have the sute
working on my computer, I can't access the website from
"outside" (say, another computer)?
do I need IIS? the thing is I have winXP
can I install iis?
thanks

Anthony Jones

Montezuma's Daughter said:
if I understood you correctly,

Who are you responding to?
If I use cazzini, and I have the sute
working on my computer, I can't access the website from
"outside" (say, another computer)?

It will only respond to requests coming from the localhost.
do I need IIS?

That depends do you want to run the website in earnest or are you just
looking to widen access to it for test purposes?
the thing is I have winXP can I install iis?

If you have XP Pro you can install IIS. However XP limits the number of
incoming connections it will support so this isn't a platform for any
serious use.