Cchange all at once but links too

Jarry

Without using templates, is there a way to:

make it so that the sidebar content of all pages could be changed
completely at once, but where you can link directly to individual
pages (so not a content frame). I though about having the sidebar
itself in a frame, but that may be too hard. Is there a way using php?
I don't know...

Please help!

Thanks,
harry
see www.foundation-flash.com

Jonathan N. Little

Jarry said:
Without using templates, is there a way to:

make it so that the sidebar content of all pages could be changed
completely at once, but where you can link directly to individual
pages (so not a content frame). I though about having the sidebar
itself in a frame, but that may be too hard. Is there a way using php?
I don't know...

No frames at all. But look at my reply to essentially the *same*
question posted just 12 hours ago!

http://message-id.net/<[email protected]>

Newbie hint: Before posting try searching the newsgroup first, you might
just find that the question was already asked and answered already, many
times over!

Rik

Jarry said:
Without using templates, is there a way to:

make it so that the sidebar content of all pages could be changed
completely at once, but where you can link directly to individual
pages (so not a content frame). I though about having the sidebar
itself in a frame, but that may be too hard. Is there a way using php?
I don't know...

You could make a seperate file for the sidebar, and include() that in the
rest of the pages as you indicate you're looking for a PHP solution.

<http://www.php.net/include>