ccs question

Bei

I have a web page which links to a style sheet. As you know, the style sheet
usually applies to the whole page.

However, I would like a part of the page in which the style sheet is totally
ineffective. Any other words, how can I make a part the html page not
affected by the page stylesheet?

Thanks

Eliyahu Goldin

Create styles to classes and assign class names to only those elements you
want to be affected.

Hope this helps,

Eliyahu