CCS

Otuatail

Can anyone tell me how to have or change a background through a web site
I have a CSS file but don't know if I can add it here or do I need a seperate
include file.
TIA

Desmond.

brucie

in post: <
Otuatail said:
Can anyone tell me how to have or change a background through a web site

body{background:#FFF url(image.png) no-repeat top left;}

the above is using shorthand
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/about.html#shorthand

various background properties:
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/colors.html#q2
I have a CSS file but don't know if I can add it here or do I need a seperate
include file.

css can be in an external file, in the <head> or inline. an external
file is best.