    include file.
    TIA

    Desmond.
    Otuatail, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Otuatail

    Whitecrest Guest

    Whitecrest, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Otuatail

    brucie Guest

    in post: <news:>
    Otuatail <> said:

    > Can anyone tell me how to have or change a background through a web site

    body{background:#FFF url(image.png) no-repeat top left;}

    the above is using shorthand
    http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/about.html#shorthand

    various background properties:
    http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/colors.html#q2

    > I have a CSS file but don't know if I can add it here or do I need a seperate
    > include file.

    css can be in an external file, in the <head> or inline. an external
    file is best.

    --
    b r u c i e
    brucie, Jun 1, 2004