cd burning

DK

i was wondering if there had been any recent development of python
modules that enables cd writing capabilities.

specifically, i'm looking to produce audio cds from ogg files on a
win32 envrionment.

any leads will be greatly appreciated...

RunLevelZero

I am hopeing something has developed myself. I have been waiting
awhile. I simply don't want to use cdrecord or cdrdao. If I had the
know how I would be working on it but I believe this is a massive
undertaking and rather hard to accomplish. I do hope this happens very
soon though. Libburn might be of some use to you? I know FreeBSD
compiled some binding for python but the main libburn site only seems
to officially have ruby binding atm. http://icculus.org/burn/.