    would? Would only need it to mount an ISO (but the program is going to
    actually be embedded into a website, as part of a fileserver.) Thanks!
    , Apr 28, 2006

  2. On 28 Apr 2006 03:17:06 -0700, wrote:
    > Does anyone have code to mount a single virtual CD, like daemon
    > tools would? Would only need it to mount an ISO (but the program is
    > going to actually be embedded into a website, as part of a
    > fileserver.) Thanks!

    Since you use the term "mount" I'll assume you're using Unix or simlar
    OS. AFAIK most such platforms can mount ISO-files just fine, perhaps
    by specifying an extra flag for the mount command:

    String[] mountCmd = {
    "mount",
    options,
    filename,
    mountPoint };
    Runtime.getRuntime().exec(mountCmd);

    /gordon

    Gordon Beaton, Apr 28, 2006

  3. Alun Harford Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have code to mount a single virtual CD, like daemon tools
    > would? Would only need it to mount an ISO (but the program is going to
    > actually be embedded into a website, as part of a fileserver.) Thanks!

    If you're working on a Unix system, it's trivial (just runexec the mount
    command - most systems can just mount ISOs).
    If you're using Windows, you're going to have to code a driver (ie. not use
    java). Or use daemon tools and runexec the command to mount the ISO.

    Alun Harford
    Alun Harford, Apr 28, 2006