CDC emulator

napi

Where can I find the J2ME's JVM emulator (the CDC version).
I've found quite a few CLDC version, but not CDC.

Thanks.

Napi

Darryl Pierce

napi said:
Where can I find the J2ME's JVM emulator (the CDC version).

CDC does not use the JVM, but instead uses the CVM which has different
resource requirements. And it's not an emulator, it's the CVM itself.
You need to download the reference implementation for it and then build
it on the platform for which you want to use it.

Mohd Hanafiah Abdullah

CDC does not use the JVM, but instead uses the CVM which has different
resource requirements. And it's not an emulator, it's the CVM itself.
You need to download the reference implementation for it and then build
it on the platform for which you want to use it.

Aha. I thought it was CLDC that didn't use the JVM, and that CDC used the
JVM with AWT support (but no Swing). Would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.

Napi