CDMA for MMIT

Karthik

Hi
1) i would like to know whether the MMIT supports CDMA phones?
2) If it supports , then what type of rendering is used in device?
3) Is there any filter available?

Thank you
Karthik

Baccarin

Karthik,
1) i would like to know whether the MMIT supports CDMA phones?

I’m not an expert with CDMA phones, but you can use MMIT apps with any phone
that owns a browser (and that is related in MMIT compatible devices’ list).
2) If it supports , then what type of rendering is used in device?

It depends of the device: MMIT identifies phones’ browser capabilities and
renders WAP, cHTML or HTML.

Regards,

Baccarin.