CDO and .NET

Pankaj Mathkar

Statement: In a .NET based Web Application, user needs the feature
exactly similar to the "TO" box of the Microsoft Outlook, where user
types in partial name and it resolves to the correct email
address/Distribution list. If it is not resolved user needs a pop up
screen where user can select one of the possible matches.

Searching various KB articles have indicate that I have to use
CDOSYS.DLL in the .NET world.

FYI: IIS is on windows 2000 server.

Questions:
1. Has anyone got experience using CDO with .NET?
2. Is there any other DLL other than CDOSYS.DLL that have to be used.

Sample code that uses CDO is welcome.

- Pankaj Mathkar
(e-mail address removed)

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

Statement: In a .NET based Web Application, user needs

....to post questions in a .NET newsgroup.