CDO Email Help

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Andrew, Jun 29, 2005.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    I have a windows 2000 sv, with exchange 2000 running with IIS as well. I am
    tring to send an email with an attachment with CDO.

    Set cdoConfig = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

    with cdoConfig.Fields
    .Item(sch & "sendusing") = 2 ' cdoSendUsingPort
    .Item(sch & "smtpserver") = "spiternet.com"
    .update
    End With

    Set cdoMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message")

    With cdoMessage
    Set .Configuration = cdoConfig
    .From = ""
    .To = ""
    .Subject = "Sample CDO Message"
    .TextBody = "This is a test for CDO.message" .AddAttachment
    "D:\SpiterNetSolutions\pams\Key_Exchange\_83688k"
    .Send
    End With

    Set cdoMessage = Nothing
    Set cdoConfig = Nothing

    and I get the error: "8004020f"
    /pams/Email_File.asp, line 103

    I don't know if I need to use a USER NAME and PASSWORD to use my exchange
    server, or what the problem is.
    can anybody help.

    P.S. this is going sound funny.. any way I have some JS script that I am
    running, I have have an if statment that I need help with..

    when I run the if statment I need help with the "and" part. I need two
    thing to run true before the statment witll run.

    IF 1 = true and 3 = true Then

    I don't know what to use for the "and" part. If any body can help?
    Andrew, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Chris Hohmann, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Andrew

    PJones Guest