CDO Email Help

Andrew

I have a windows 2000 sv, with exchange 2000 running with IIS as well. I am
tring to send an email with an attachment with CDO.

Set cdoConfig = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

with cdoConfig.Fields
.Item(sch & "sendusing") = 2 ' cdoSendUsingPort
.Item(sch & "smtpserver") = "spiternet.com"
.update
End With

Set cdoMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message")

With cdoMessage
Set .Configuration = cdoConfig
.From = "(e-mail address removed)"
.To = "(e-mail address removed)"
.Subject = "Sample CDO Message"
.TextBody = "This is a test for CDO.message" .AddAttachment
"D:\SpiterNetSolutions\pams\Key_Exchange\_83688k"
.Send
End With

Set cdoMessage = Nothing
Set cdoConfig = Nothing

and I get the error: "8004020f"
/pams/Email_File.asp, line 103

I don't know if I need to use a USER NAME and PASSWORD to use my exchange
server, or what the problem is.
can anybody help.

P.S. this is going sound funny.. any way I have some JS script that I am
running, I have have an if statment that I need help with..

when I run the if statment I need help with the "and" part. I need two
thing to run true before the statment witll run.

IF 1 = true and 3 = true Then

I don't know what to use for the "and" part. If any body can help?