cdo importance syntax or sintax

Mike D

The code below gives an error.
Object doesn't support this property or method: 'myMail.Importance'

How do I set importance on an email? Everywhere I have looked it looks like
my syntax is right but is it?

Thanks
Mike

Set myMail = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
myMail.From = "(e-mail address removed)"
myMail.To = "(e-mail address removed)"
myMail.Subject = "Test"
myMail.Importance = 2
myMail.HTMLBody = "Test of Importance"
myMail.Send
Set myMail = Nothing

Mike D

Found this
MyMail.Fields("urn:schemas:httpmail:importance").Value = 2
It sends the mail but does not set importance?

Mike

Mike D

Aaron that was the first place I looked. Using the code from that site I
get
Object doesn't support this property or method: 'cdoMessage.Importance'

With the importance line texted out I get
error '8004020f'

Now I am really confused

I set
cdoConfig.Fields.Item(sch & "sendusing") = 1
and still texted out the importance line and the email comes through with
high importance. If I uncomment the importance line it fails again???

Mike