    I have, pretty much asks the same questions as they want, but they want us
    to use the template. Can I incorporate the template using CDO somehow?

    Any assistance is much appreciated.

    CReds, Jun 21, 2005

  2. CReds

    Evertjan. Guest

    CReds wrote on 21 jun 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > .. we must submit reports via a Outlook Template.
    > This is a good thing overall.

    I disagree.

    Email should only have pertinent textual content.

    All other should be in an attachment.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jun 21, 2005

  3. CReds

    CReds Guest

    OK, that really doesn't answer my question.

    CReds, Jun 21, 2005
  4. CReds

    Evertjan. Guest

    CReds wrote on 21 jun 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > "Evertjan." <> wrote in message
    >> CReds wrote on 21 jun 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    >> > .. we must submit reports via a Outlook Template.
    >> > This is a good thing overall.

    >> I disagree.
    >>
    >> Email should only have pertinent textual content.
    >>
    >> All other should be in an attachment.

    [please do not topquote]

    > OK, that really doesn't answer my question.

    Sure, it is a reaction on your statement:
    "This is a good thing overall."

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jun 21, 2005
  5. CReds

    Roland Hall Guest

    : > "Evertjan." <> wrote in message
    : > news:Xns967CB03C9B6CDeejj99@194.109.133.242...
    : >> CReds wrote on 21 jun 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    : >> > .. we must submit reports via a Outlook Template.
    : >> > This is a good thing overall.
    : >>
    : >> I disagree.
    : >>
    : >> Email should only have pertinent textual content.
    : >>
    : >> All other should be in an attachment.
    :
    : [please do not topquote]
    :
    : > OK, that really doesn't answer my question.

    You're right, it doesn't. It's in opposition to your statement, "This is a
    good thing overall." I'd say, with limited information, it's
    undeterminable."

    But you did say this also: "Any assistance is much appreciated."

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */

    Roland Hall, Jun 21, 2005
  6. CReds

    Ken Jenkins Guest

    thats because Evertjan like to lecture people about things instead of just
    helping them

    Ken Jenkins, Jun 22, 2005
  7. CReds

    Evertjan. Guest

    Ken Jenkins wrote on 22 jun 2005 in
    >> "Evertjan." <> wrote in message
    >>> CReds wrote on 21 jun 2005 in
    >>>
    >>> I disagree.
    >>>
    >>> Email should only have pertinent textual content.
    >>>
    >>> All other should be in an attachment.

    > "CReds" <> wrote in message
    >> OK, that really doesn't answer my question.
    >>

    > thats because Evertjan like to lecture people about things instead of
    > just helping them

    Helping someone into the mud, Ken,
    just because that is the way he/she says he/she wants to go?

    Since the OP poses a statement "This is a good thing overall",
    not wanting or expecting any commentary on that is not very reasonable.

    Disputing a statement that is felt as incorrect is good usenet behavour.

    More reasons for not agreeing with the Outlook Template as a good thing
    have already been posted in this thread.

    Usenet is about discussion, ususally helpfull, but the direction of the
    help is not necessarily in the direction the OP expects.

    If the OP does not like that, he/she better finds a paid helpdesk.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jun 22, 2005