CDO.Message.1 (0x80040220) The "SendUsing" configuration value is invalid.

CK

Hi All,
I have this problem when try to send a mail by Using
CDO.Message. I got the info from the web, said it may the problem where, the
IIS SMTP setup incorrectly.
My question is How i can know my SMTP was setup correctly? And
how to test it? I did see all the "mailroot" folder did appear in my
"inetpub" folder. And Inside the "mailroot" folder do have all the
subfolders ( which is badmail, drop and etc..).

Please help. Thanks.
<%
Dim MyMail
Set MyMail = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message")
MyMail.From = "(e-mail address removed)"
MyMail.To = "(e-mail address removed)"
MyMail.Cc = "(e-mail address removed);[email protected]"
MyMail.Bcc = "(e-mail address removed);[email protected]"
MyMail.Subject = "Sending Mail via CDOSYS for Windows 2000/XP"
MyMail.TextBody = "Sending email with CDOSYS Message " & "objects is easy!
Try it!"
MyMail.Fields.Update()
MyMail.Send()
Set MyMail = Nothing