CDO Message help

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Shamaila, Nov 22, 2005.

  1. Shamaila

    Shamaila Guest

    Hi I am using a similar code to send a cdo messag ei was wondering if
    the below code will function w/o setting the
    cdoconfig.fields
    ..Item(sch &"sendusing")=2
    ..Item(sch &"smtpserver")=<enter_mail.server_here>
    ..update

    <%

    Set cdoConfig = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")
    Set cdoMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message")

    With cdoMessage
    Set .Configuration = cdoConfig
    ..From = ""
    ..To = ""
    ..Subject = "Sample CDO Message"
    ..TextBody = "This is a test for CDO.message"
    ..Send
    End With

    Set cdoMessage = Nothing
    Set cdoConfig = Nothing