CDO Message help

Shamaila

Hi I am using a similar code to send a cdo messag ei was wondering if
the below code will function w/o setting the
cdoconfig.fields
..Item(sch &"sendusing")=2
..Item(sch &"smtpserver")=<enter_mail.server_here>
..update

<%

Set cdoConfig = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")
Set cdoMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message")

With cdoMessage
Set .Configuration = cdoConfig
..From = "(e-mail address removed)"
..To = "(e-mail address removed)"
..Subject = "Sample CDO Message"
..TextBody = "This is a test for CDO.message"
..Send
End With

Set cdoMessage = Nothing
Set cdoConfig = Nothing