CDO Message not working in Windows 2003

D Averch

I have and ASP form that sends out an email on Windows 2003. I get the
following error:
ActiveX component can't create object. What should I do to fix this?

Set objMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
If Err.Number Then
Response.Write Err.Description
Else
objMessage.From = "(e-mail address removed)"
objMessage.Subject = "Example CDO Message"
objMessage.To = "(e-mail address removed)"
objMessage.TextBody = "Text"

objMessage.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/confi
guration/sendusing") = 2

objMessage.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/confi
guration/smtpserver") = "mysmtpservername"

objMessage.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/confi
guration/smtpserverport") = 25
objMessage.Configuration.Fields.Update
objMessage.Send
End If

D Averch

Fails with same error message. CDO.Message nor CDO.Configuration are unable
to create objects.