CDO not sending email

Jay

Hello all.

I've been using CDO to send email from my web server for a while now but
today the emails aren't being sent. They are in the queue folder on my
server. I've restarted SMTP service but that didn't work. How can I get
these sent?

Thanks,

- J

Curt_C [MVP]

routing permissions perhaps?
Doesn't sound like an ASP issue though since they are created. I'd hit up a
server config group

Vilmar Brazão de Oliveira

hi,
try to restart the server too.
we had this that problem here and we solve it thus.
good luck.

Vlmar Brazão de Oliveira
Desenvolvimento Web
HI-TEC

Jay

Thanks Aaron. I rebooted the server after the IIS and SMTP restarts didn't
work and it works now.

- J

Jay

Curt_C said:
routing permissions perhaps?
Doesn't sound like an ASP issue though since they are created. I'd hit up a
server config group

Thanks Curt. I was sure it wasn't an issue with the ASP but I was hoping
that since I was using ASP to generate the email that maybe someone knew
where to look since I had no idea. I rebooted the server after the IIS and
SMTP restart didn't fix it and it now works.

:)

- J