    the "to" field listed as fax:2125551212 will route out
    through faxmaker and not smtp. Can this be accomplished
    somehow through CDONTS?
    DCN, Aug 16, 2003

  2. DCN

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    I doubt it. SMTP isn't directly tied to the Exchange but rather an
    independant service.
    You will probably have to look at a secondary component to send through the
    fax service instead of SMTP. We've used FacSys with good success in the past
    and I know there are many others out there.

    Owner/Lead Designer, DF-Software
    http://www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Aug 16, 2003