CDONTS email

Krishnan

Hello

I am trying have a feed back page and created an ASP page
to send an email. But I get the following error:

Error Type: Server object, ASP 0177 (0x800401F3)
Invalid class string

The line in the page is as follows:

Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.Mailer")

Any suggetions to fix this, is appreciated.

Thanks

GIRISH / Gary

I have same error! tried cdo.message and cdo.NEWMAIL still
SAME error! perhaps we need to download something on the
SERVER ... help please...