    Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.Mailer")

    Any suggetions to fix this, is appreciated.

    Thanks

    Krishnan, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Krishnan

    Foo Man Chew Guest

    Use CDO.Message

    Foo Man Chew, Jan 2, 2004

  3. I have same error! tried cdo.message and cdo.NEWMAIL still
    SAME error! perhaps we need to download something on the
    SERVER ... help please...

    GIRISH / Gary, Jan 2, 2004
  4. Krishnan

    Ray at Guest

    CDONTS doesn't exist on XP or Server 2003. You should be using CDO.Message
    unless you're on an NT machine. See these links:

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2026
    http://www.aspfaq.com/search.asp?q=CDONTS

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jan 2, 2004
  5. Krishnan

    Pratish Guest

    Read the following article which should provide a solution,

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2026

    P/

    Pratish, Jan 2, 2004