    it but my test did not achieve this way.

    Any of you experienced sending inline image to lotus note users with
    cdonts ?

    mrique, Feb 19, 2005

  2. In that case, use CDO where you have a lot more possibilities.
    Start here...

    Set mail = CreateObject("CDO.Message")

    Set mailConfig = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

    with mailConfig.fields

    ..item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing").value =2

    ..item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver").value
    ="192.168.0.7"

    ..item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword").value=
    "secret"

    ..item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername").value =

    ..item("urn:schemas:httpmail:content-disposition-type").value = "inline"

    'cdoHTTPMail.cdoContentDispositionType

    ..update

    End With

    Set mail.Configuration = mailConfig

    Mail.To = ""

    Mail.From = ""

    mail.Subject ="ТеÑÑ‚"

    Mail.Send

    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Feb 23, 2005