cdonts embedded image not displayed in lotus

mrique

hi
My readers that are lotus note user receive the mails I send using
cdonts with image displayed as attachement in place of inline.

I read http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&uid=swg27002572
that say "for displaying image inline in lotus you must set correct
mime header as content disposition : inline"

however I can't achieve it with cdonts : my mime header is stuck to
"content disposition : attachemnt" and I can't see how to change it.

I read somewhere that using attachurl instead of attachfile will fix
it but my test did not achieve this way.

Any of you experienced sending inline image to lotus note users with
cdonts ?

Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\)

In that case, use CDO where you have a lot more possibilities.
Start here...

Set mail = CreateObject("CDO.Message")

Set mailConfig = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

with mailConfig.fields

..item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing").value =2

..item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver").value
="192.168.0.7"

..item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword").value=
"secret"

..item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername").value =
(e-mail address removed)

..item("urn:schemas:httpmail:content-disposition-type").value = "inline"

'cdoHTTPMail.cdoContentDispositionType

..update

End With

Set mail.Configuration = mailConfig