    with outlook it works..
    but im sending it to hotmail or yahoo emails the browser doesnt interpret it
    writes javascript codes like a text on screen. how can i solve it?
    Savas Ates, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Savas Ates

    Patrice Guest

    IMO you can't. Likely done as a safety measure.
    You may want to check but I would avoid JavaScript in mails as it's likely
    be blocked...

    Patrice

    --

    "Savas Ates" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > im sending email with cdonts.. my mail format is html format..
    >
    > and also in my mail code there are html and javascript codes. i open my

    mail

    Patrice, Sep 27, 2004

  3. > im sending email with cdonts.

    Use CDO.Message. CDONTS has been deprecated, and you will have to migrate
    your code at some point anyway.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2026

    > but im sending it to hotmail or yahoo emails the browser doesnt
    > interpret it writes javascript codes like a text on screen.

    You can't change the way hotmail and yahoo render e-mail content to their
    users (hint: this has absolutely nothing to do with ASP or CDONTS!). Simple
    solution: don't send HTML and JavaScript! These things are blocked in many
    places for a reason.

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)