cdonts javascript problem

Savas Ates

im sending email with cdonts.. my mail format is html format..

and also in my mail code there are html and javascript codes. i open my mail
with outlook it works..
but im sending it to hotmail or yahoo emails the browser doesnt interpret it
writes javascript codes like a text on screen. how can i solve it?

Patrice

IMO you can't. Likely done as a safety measure.
You may want to check but I would avoid JavaScript in mails as it's likely
be blocked...

Patrice

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

im sending email with cdonts.

Use CDO.Message. CDONTS has been deprecated, and you will have to migrate
your code at some point anyway.
http://www.aspfaq.com/2026
but im sending it to hotmail or yahoo emails the browser doesnt
interpret it writes javascript codes like a text on screen.

You can't change the way hotmail and yahoo render e-mail content to their
users (hint: this has absolutely nothing to do with ASP or CDONTS!). Simple
solution: don't send HTML and JavaScript! These things are blocked in many
places for a reason.