CDOnts.newmail attachfile don't work right when file is large

maher

Hi

I am using the CDONTS.newmail object to send file as an attachment so I
used attachfile method. it seems the attach file wont work if the file size
more than 100 KB , does anybody know if there is a size limit or where to
change it I am using the SMTP server included with IIS 5.0.

PS when file is sent, it will show on the EMAIL as an attachment only with 0
bytes.

Thank you

Maher