    If this isn't possible using CDONTS, how would it be possible?

    Thanks for any advice!

    Jill

    JA, Jul 17, 2003

  2. JA

    only me Guest

    As far as I know thats not possible

    What you could do is include a link in the mail to your confirmation page
    with relavent parameters which the receipient is required to click on to
    confirm - not quite a neat a a direct mail back since they must be online at
    the time of the click

    Much like most of the forum software on the web does when you sign up for an
    account, they email you a link to a page which you have to clcik on to
    activate your account

    Try signing up to some of those to see what I mean

    "JA" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me if this would be possible using CDONTS?
    >
    > On my site, when a product is purchased from a supplier, an email is
    > automatically sent to him, notifying him of the sale.
    >
    > Would it be possible to have him return the email to confirm the order,

    and
    > have that somehow go into my database (that the order was confirmed), and
    > then sent another email to the customer to let them know that the order

    was

    only me, Jul 17, 2003