    computer will be recognised as such by antispam filters and most likely will
    be considered as spam.
    Is this the case?

    aa, Oct 16, 2007

  2. aa

    Mike Brind Guest

    "aa" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    >I work from home and would like to automate sending out newsletters to my
    > customers from my home computer using ASP CDONTS and Access where my
    > customers are stored.
    > I was advised however, that emails originated like that from a private
    > computer will be recognised as such by antispam filters and most likely
    > will
    > be considered as spam.
    > Is this the case?

    Yes.

    Mike Brind, Oct 16, 2007

  3. "aa" <> wrote in message
    >I work from home and would like to automate sending out newsletters to my
    > customers from my home computer using ASP CDONTS and Access where my
    > customers are stored.
    > I was advised however, that emails originated like that from a private
    > computer will be recognised as such by antispam filters and most likely
    > will
    > be considered as spam.
    > Is this the case?

    Very likely, if you try to send it from a residential internet connection.
    A better shot would be to do a mail merge in Word, there's an option to send
    the outputs through MAPI using your email account servers.

    -Mark

    Mark J. McGinty, Oct 17, 2007
  4. aa

    aa Guest

    Thanks
    I know how to merge mails using Word and address Contacts in Outlook.
    Is it possible to merge in Word using Access as a sourc of addresses?

    "Mark J. McGinty" <> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ
    ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:esD#...

    aa, Oct 18, 2007
  5. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "aa" <> writing in

    > I know how to merge mails using Word and address Contacts in Outlook.
    > Is it possible to merge in Word using Access as a sourc of addresses?

    Of course, just choose Access as the source. IIRC, Word help will tell you
    how.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Oct 19, 2007
  6. "aa" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks
    > I know how to merge mails using Word and address Contacts in Outlook.
    > Is it possible to merge in Word using Access as a sourc of addresses?

    Yes, when email is the output medium, you'll be given an option at merge
    time to designate a field in the data source to be used as the email address
    (or fax) of the recipient(s).

    -Mark

    Mark J. McGinty, Oct 23, 2007