    CDOSYS in ASP 3.0?

    If so, how can that be done?

    Thank you!

    Bob, Jan 19, 2006

  2. Bob

    Paxton Guest

    Bob wrote:
    > Is there a way for me to send TEXT-only (i.e. no HTML) email message via
    > CDOSYS in ASP 3.0?
    >
    > If so, how can that be done?
    >
    > Thank you!

    You need to apply the body text of your email to the .TextBody property

    Set objMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
    with objMessage
    .Subject = "Example CDO Message"
    .From = ""
    .To = ""
    .TextBody = "This a text only email."
    'as opposed to an html email where you would use the .HtmlBody property
    .Send
    End With

    /P.

    Paxton, Jan 19, 2006