CDOSYS problems

tshad

We have our email sending from our Windows 2003 server with exchange fine,
unless we send to an alias.

It never gets there.

I can send directly and it works fine and the CDOSYS works fine to a
non-alias account.

I have the following code:

Dim Message As New MailMessage()
' message.From = webMasterEmail
message.From = "(e-mail address removed)"
message.To = email.text
message.Subject = "Confirmation Required"
message.Body = "This is a test message"
message.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html
SmtpMail.SmtpServer = mailServer
smtpMail.Send(message)

This works fine when the message.To is to my yahoo, dslextreme as well as my
normal business account. If I send to my alias account at work it never
shows up. We seem to have this with all our aliases.

I don't think this is an exchange problem, as it works fine if I send to my
alias from my email client.

Anyone know why this doesn't work?

Thanks,

Tom