CDOSYS with SBS 2003

tp

HI.....

I have made simpale web site inside that i am generating email page which
send form as email.

i have setup small business server with Exchange server 2003 and i have
hosted my website with this server.

i can not generate email using following code while same code working with
my developement XP machine installed SMTP service.
The code is

Set objCDO = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
Set oMailConfig = Server.CreateObject ("CDO.Configuration")

oMailConfig.Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = "localhost"

oMailConfig.Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = 25

oMailConfig.Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2

oMailConfig.Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpconnectiontimeout") = 60
oMailConfig.Fields.Update

Set objCDO.Configuration = oMailConfig
objCDO.From = "(e-mail address removed)"
objCDO.To = strEmail

objCDO.Subject = " Reminder"
objCDO.HTMLBody = strEmailBody
'objCDO.BodyFormat = 0 ' CdoBodyFormatHTML
'objCDO.MailFormat = 0 ' CdoMailFormatMime
' Send the message!
objCDO.Send
Set objCDO = Nothing

Is there any problem with tis code with exchange server
pls advide me

TP

tp

HI...

Thanks for reply

Y i have check drop folder it is there and i am using my domain email
addrress in from field.

It is even not generating email ..
i have check the cdosys.dll the file is there.

Is there any problem due to small business with exchange ?

Pls help me

thank
Tp

tp

HI..

Thanks for reply

i got your message but in my asp code if you discard cdo statement as follow

' Set objCDO = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
' Set oMailConfig = Server.CreateObject ("CDO.Configuration")

then it will show my page means it might be problem with cdosys as i was think

can you me some idea

Thanks

Tp

tp

HI...Thanks for reple me

Let me explain in briff

i have one on that for there is email button and i have write onclick event
that is

<input type="button"
onClick="javascript:window.open('emailform.asp?RDNO=<%=(Recordset1__MMColParam)%>')" value="Email">

so in emailform.asp

i am retriving records from my table using querystring , upto this it works
fine
then display valuve in thable

which i heve to assign to one variable like this

<%

Dim strEmailBody, objCDO,strEmail
strEmail = Recordset1("email")

strEmailBody ="<table width='660' height='36' border='1'>"
strEmailBody = strEmailBody &"<tr>"
strEmailBody = strEmailBody &"<td width='71'><div align='left'><span
class='style8'>&nbsp;"& Recordset1("rdno") &"</td>"
strEmailBody = strEmailBody &"</tr>"
strEmailBody = strEmailBody &" </table>"

objCDO.From = "my domain email address"
objCDO.To = strEmail

objCDO.Subject = "Reminder"
objCDO.HTMLBody = strEmailBody

objCDO.Send
Set objCDO = Nothing
%>

The above code works fine on my developement machine but on my server it
gives me error page canot be displayed.
If i take out CDO code as i mention earlier

then it show me table with respected values from my table.

the mail it seld not generating nothing in drop folder.

if you have any idea pls let me know

Thanks

TP

and then i have made table

tp

HI...

atlast we are proble
i have small busness server 2003 with exchange server 2003

I have write simple CDO email but i am receiving same error

"page canot found'

Error 500
"Internal server error"

Thanks
TP

tp

HI..

I have used Domain admin useras user name and pasword
means my user in group in domain admin groups on same server.

thank
tp

tp

HI

Ya it is running with exchange server 2003
because as i mention it is loaded with exchange server 2003

Thanks

tp

hi..
I am using following code

<%

Dim strEmailBody, objCDO,strEmail,iConf,Flds

Set objCDO = CreateObject("CDO.Message")

Set iConf = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

Set Flds = iConf.Fields

Flds("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 3
Flds("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/user") = "my domain user"
Flds("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/password") = "my
password"
Flds.Update

Set objCDO.Configuration = iConf
objCDO.From = "my email address"
objCDO.To = "some one"

objCDO.Subject = "Reminder"
objCDO.HTMLBody = "This is test email form mail server"

objCDO.Send
Set objCDO = Nothing

%>

my domain user :

tp

HI...

Thanks I receive error atleast noe as below

Error Type:
CDO.Message.1 (0x80070005)
Access is denied.
/intra/eemailtest.asp, line 26

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.2; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Page:
GET /intra/eemailtest.asp

Time:
Tuesday, June 07, 2005, 6:04:17 PM

Jeff Cochran

Thanks I receive error atleast noe as below

Error Type:
CDO.Message.1 (0x80070005)
Access is denied.
/intra/eemailtest.asp, line 26

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.2; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Page:
GET /intra/eemailtest.asp

And the next step...

What is line 26? And the snippet it relates to?

Jeff

tp

HI...

Ya i am using domain administartor as well as i try with different user

but same problem

Thanks