    how can I send email using cdosys in asp.net
    Regards
    Nitin

    Nitin, Apr 15, 2005

  2. Try something like this:

    using System.Web.Mail;

    MailMessage newMail = new MailMessage();
    newMail.Subject = "Subject Goes Here";
    newMail.From = "";
    newMail.To = "";
    newMail.Body = "Email Message" ;
    SmtpMail.Send(newMail);

    I believe this sits on or uses cdosys

    Dave

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBCcml0dG9u?=, Apr 15, 2005

  3. Nitin

    Nitin Guest

    How can I use an SMTP server which needs authentication?
    Regards
    Nitin

    Nitin, Apr 15, 2005
  4. Unfortunately using the basic elements of the framework this is not so easy,
    however, there are many assemblies out there that do just this.
    I suggest you take a look at www.codeproject.com,www.asp.net, or
    www.gotdotnet.com

    Dave

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBCcml0dG9u?=, Apr 15, 2005