    Showing the cell border on the bottom of that one row would be just
    what I'm looking for.

    Possible?

    Martin, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Martin wrote:

    > Is it possible to have a cell border at the bottom of just one,
    > specific row in a table?

    Yes, the easiest way would probably be to set a class on the tr element,
    then use a descent selector to specify all the td elements inside it (and
    the nuse the border-bottom property).

    However, a better solution is likely to involve using <thead> or <tfoot>
    depending on exactly when you want a border under that specific row.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Jan 20, 2006