    the Visual Studio .NET 2003 ?

    Thanks.

    Cito.

    Nelson, Dec 28, 2003

  2. From the menu, select View | Toolbars | Device. This will give you a toolbat
    with 1 active button. Press it to launch an emulator (you'll have to choose
    between the available emulators and a real device).
    You can get the Smartphone emulator from
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...99-ec5c-427c-807c-4c0f96765a81&displaylang=en.
    Other companies have emulators available too, so you should check the
    developer sections of their websites.

    "Nelson" <> wrote in message
    > Hi guys ! .....
    >
    > I'm a newbie developing mobile apps with VS, how can I see the emulators

    in

    Ed Kaim [MSFT], Dec 29, 2003