Cell phones

CptDondo

Could someone clue me in to what is the current status of WAP cell
phones in the US?

What do I need to do to write a few simple pages for a cell phone? Any
practical guides out there?

Thanks,

--Yan

CptDondo said:
Could someone clue me in to what is the current status of WAP cell
phones in the US?

What do I need to do to write a few simple pages for a cell phone? Any
practical guides out there?

Thanks,

--Yan

this works fine

<head>
<title>My Cell Site</title>
</head>

<!--#include content -->

Bernhard Sturm

CptDondo said:
Could someone clue me in to what is the current status of WAP cell
phones in the US?

What do I need to do to write a few simple pages for a cell phone? Any
practical guides out there?
I think it's almost the same as in Europe, except that in Europe
UMTS-networks are more common, hence bandwith is significantly higher
(one of the reasons why the iPhone will fail on a European market). If
you want to test your site on a hanheld device try the openwave
simulator (http://developer.openwave.com/dvl/).
BTW how did you manage the distinction between US and the rest of the
world within your site? Do you do IP-geo-location checks? Are they reliable?