Center Align Label and Hyperlink Control

Tom Bernsen

This should be simple, I did it with a datagrid easily enough. Using VS Net
1.1, I want a label over the datagrid and a hyperlink below it (from
WebForms toolbox), with BOTH of them centered (text and control) over the
page. In other words, everything centered, automatic with window size.

If you have a solution not using VS (or HTML substitutes but would prefer
using VS controls, clearly need datagrid and aspx), I'm all ears also.

Thanks in advance to all

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Can't you just wrap the label, datagrid and hyperlink inside a div like
this:

<asp:label..../>
<asp:datagrid.../>
<asp:hyperlink.../>

Maybe I missed your need?

Ken

Tom Bernsen

Ken,

Thanks, although I had to do some serious tweaking in VS.Net, your
suggestion was the basis of the solution. I suppose this is another thread,
but it seems to me that the HTML editor in VS.NET is a pain, I'm almost
tempted to do something like write all possible HTML elsewhere, bring it
into VS, and then add anything I need from there.....thoughts?

Thanks Again,

Tom Bernsen

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Tom,

Yes, the GUI editor can be a pain. At times, I've created content in
DreamWeaver and then pasted the HTML code into the Source view of VS.NET.

I'm assuming that your HTML was too complex to create manually directly into
Source view.

Ken