Center cmenu on user control???

chaoy

Hi,

I created a user control as my site header. The user control consists
a custom control, cmenu. I have tried using table to center the cmenu,
and no luck. The cmenu just uses top=xxx, and completely ignore the
table.

Currently I am trying to danamically center cmenu by code based upon
the client' screen resolution. However, the javascript I placed on
user control to check the resolution is executed after the execution
of server-side code of user control. I know I can reposition the cmenu
on user control if I know the resolution before the execution of
server-side code. Should I use reload in javascript to reload whole
page? How?

It will be greatly appreciated for any clue.

Thanks.

Charles

Natty Gur

Hi,