Center Table Horizontally

Thom Little

I need to have a table centered horizontally on an aspx page. I would
assume that setting the
HorizontalAlign property of the table to Center would do what I want. It
does not. After fiddling with it for quire a while (without success) I have
to ask ...

What's the"trick" for centering a table horizontally on a .aspx page in
Visual Studio .NET 2003?

Jos

Thom said:
I need to have a table centered horizontally on an aspx page. I would
assume that setting the
HorizontalAlign property of the table to Center would do what I want.
It does not.

It does not in the designer, but it does in the resulting page.
If not, change the page to FlowLayout.

Thom Little

That's exactly what I needed. That solution (turn on FlowLayout) would
never have dawned on me.

Thanks for the help.