Center text in web Label control

daniel kurtz

OK, I've centered my Label on my default-sized page. How do I center the
text within the label? There's not an 'alignment' property for the control,
nor an 'align' attribute for the HTML. What gives?

ddk

Hal

Declare a css class to do the alignment for you. The label has a
limited number of properties, becuase it's a simple label.