centering <div> in <TD>

shank

I'm trying to center a <DIV> within a table cell.
I have the above code for that cell.
Alas, the <DIV> is staying left aligned or default an will not center.
Am I missing something?
thanks!

Mark Nobles

shank said:

I'm trying to center a <DIV> within a table cell.
I have the above code for that cell.
Alas, the <DIV> is staying left aligned or default an will not center.
Am I missing something?
thanks!

Yep.
margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;

Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
trying to center the text div

m trying to center the text in a div and it does centers but is on top of the website,how do i bring it down on stage?