Centering text inside a <header> with two other elements

Jonathan N. Little

Norman said:
Last off topic note... looks like they've set up the update/upgrade
system to bring in the newest stable... I'll have to see what happens
next time I do an update.

You'll get version 12 coming out in a couple of weeks...

BootNic

Jonathan N. Little said:
Kind of begs the question, why are you still fooling with 3.6.x
when the latest is 11? All you have to do is install the ppa:

[snip]

I did not know that Firefox has and ESR (Extended Support Releases)

Firefox 3.6.28 released: March 13, 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefox_3.6

¦ Firefox versions 4 through 9 had all reached end-of-life
¦ status while Mozilla continued supporting Firefox 3.6 with
¦ security updates. Coinciding with a proposal to cater to
¦ Enterprise users with optional Extended Support Releases
¦ beginning in 2012 based upon Firefox 10, Mozilla has
¦ tentative plans to discontinue support for Firefox 3.6 on
¦ April 24, 2012

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Enterprise/Firefox/ExtendedSupport:Proposal

--
BootNic Fri Apr 6, 2012 12:14 pm
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.