Centering ValidationSummary in a cell of a table

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by NWx, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. NWx

    NWx Guest

    Hi,

    I use a table to arrange my form, and on the last row I have all cells
    joined together in a single one.
    In that cell, I have a ValidationSummary.

    The cell has the attribute
    align="center"

    In design mode, I see the ValidationSummary control centered in the cell.

    But at runtime, it always shows up left aligned in the cell.

    How can I center it?

    I tried to put it in a DIV, with align also centered, but I got the same
    result.

    Thanks for any help.

    NWx, Feb 11, 2004

  2. I would look into HTML produced and then go from there...

    Ivan Demkovitch, Feb 11, 2004