Central Illinois User Group

Tod Birdsall, MCSD for .NET

Hello,

I am a .NET software developer who recently moved from Phoenix,
Arizona where there was a very active .NET User Group to Normal/
Bloomington, Illinois where there doesn't appear to be any Microsoft
Software Development related user groups. Do any of you live in
Central Illinois? If so, would you be interested in meeting for lunch
sometime to talk shop and discuss starting a local .NET User Group?

Here is a link to the Arizona .NET User Group I belonged to:

http://azgroups.com/

If you are interested, email me or contact via my web site:

http://tod1d.net/blogs/tech/contact.aspx

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tod Birdsall, MCSD for .NET
software blog: http://tod1d.net

Tod Birdsall, MCSD for .NET

Hi Karl,

I had not checked INETA recently. Thanks for the link. Unfortunately,
it appears that all of the user groups are in the Chicago/Rockford
area. Too far north for me.