Central New Jersey PIG Meeting -- Python Interest Group In Princeton PIG/IP

drjonfox

Central New Jersey PIG Meeting -- Python Interest Group In Princeton
PIG/IP

PIG/IP will hold its first meeting on Jan 19, 2005 at the Lawrenceville
Library (Room #3). Jon Fox will speak about Python's 2.4 release and
then open discussion about Python will be encouraged.

When:
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 at 7:00 PM

Where:
Mercer County Library Lawrenceville Branch
2751 Brunswick Pike
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
882-9246
Map and directions at http://www.lugip.org/meeting/location/

For more information about this group
http://python.meetup.com/156/
or email
Jon Fox at (e-mail address removed)

Jay Loden

Are visitors welcome? I just happen to be in NJ, and I would like to attend
my first PIG/IP Also, are you related in any way to LUG/IP?

-Jay

drjonfox

Yes Jay. PIG/IP meetings are publicly open with no RSVP necessary.
Most of the folks coming are LUG/IP members, as I am and the location
is the same as LUG/IP meetings. We haven't formalized the group's
affiliation yet.

-- Jon