Central New Jersey PIG Meeting -- Python Interest Group In Princeton PIG/IP

Discussion in 'Python' started by drjonfox@gmail.com, Jan 17, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Central New Jersey PIG Meeting -- Python Interest Group In Princeton
    PIG/IP

    PIG/IP will hold its first meeting on Jan 19, 2005 at the Lawrenceville
    Library (Room #3). Jon Fox will speak about Python's 2.4 release and
    then open discussion about Python will be encouraged.

    When:
    Wednesday, January 19, 2005 at 7:00 PM

    Where:
    Mercer County Library Lawrenceville Branch
    2751 Brunswick Pike
    Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
    882-9246
    Map and directions at http://www.lugip.org/meeting/location/

    For more information about this group
    http://python.meetup.com/156/
    or email
    Jon Fox at
    , Jan 17, 2005

  2. Jay Loden Guest

    Re: Central New Jersey PIG Meeting -- Python Interest Group InPrinceton PIG/IP

    Are visitors welcome? I just happen to be in NJ, and I would like to attend
    my first PIG/IP Also, are you related in any way to LUG/IP?

    -Jay

    Jay Loden, Jan 17, 2005

    Yes Jay. PIG/IP meetings are publicly open with no RSVP necessary.
    Most of the folks coming are LUG/IP members, as I am and the location
    is the same as LUG/IP meetings. We haven't formalized the group's
    affiliation yet.

    -- Jon
    , Jan 18, 2005