Centre for Excellence in Embedded Training

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by embeddedtraining@gmail.com, Jul 25, 2006.

    We at Emertxe Information Technologies are very happy to inform you
    regarding the opening of our new infrastructure for Embedded Systems
    and Systems Programming Training.

    The new state of the art, air conditioned classrooms are equipped with
    latest top of the line embedded boards with many more value added
    services. We have expert faculties who are working in the Industry in
    the Embedded systems domain. We provide highly practical, interactive
    and industry oriented training with ample amount of opportunity to
    work on live projects with our development team.

    For more details on our faculty please visit
    http://www.emertxe.com/facultyprofile.html

    We believe the real quality and success of the training is measured by
    the placement record and it is very well reflected in our excellent
    placement record. We have got our students placed in top-class
    companies soon after finishing our training . We have a separate
    placement cell with exclusive tie-ups in the Industry.
    For more details on our placement record please visit:
    http://www.emertxe.com/placement.html

    "Emertxe Advanced Technical Forum", a part of Emertxe Information
    Technologies (P) Ltd is the creation of a group of industry experts who
    are alumnus of IISc-Bangalore, IITs and NITs, working in world's top
    MNCs in both hardware as well as software.
    For more details on our Technical Forum visit
    http://www.emertxe.com/technicalforum.html
    Following are the course modules of our training:
    Course Modules:
    1.Advanced C
    2.Data structures
    3.Unix Network Programming
    4.Micro Controller Concepts and Programming (8051 and PIC based)
    5.Device Drivers in Linux
    6.Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) - RTLinux
    7.DISHA : A complete guide to career development

    Eligibility:
    Any person wishing to enroll for the trainings at Emertxe has to
    undergo a process of screening. To be eligible for the training and
    placement assistance, the candidate has to clear two screen tests. If
    he clears only the first online test he will be eligible only for the
    training.
    For more details on registration and screening visit
    http://www.emertxe.com/faqs.html

    To enroll for the training, register @
    http://www.emertxe.com/embeddedtraining_registration.php

    Other details:
    Course Duration : 5 months (including 1 month on projects)
    Course Fee : Rs.35, 000.00* + 12.24% Service Tax
    New batch : 29th July 2006 (Admissions open)

    Note:
    *Register before 27th July and avail a discount of 20%.
    **Additional Discount of Rs.2000/-(Two thousand only) if paid in a
    single installment.

    For any queries feel free to contact:
    Sadiqha - Admin,
    Emertxe Information Technologies Pvt Ltd.
    (An IISc Alumni Venture)
    No-1, 9th Cross, 5th Main,
    Jayamahal Extension,
    Bangalore- 560046

    Tel no: 080-65629666 / 41289576,
    Mobile: 09945698356.

    , Jul 25, 2006

  2. said:

    > Hi,
    >
    > We at <spamcorps> are very happy to inform you
    > regarding the opening of our new infrastructure for Embedded Systems
    > and Systems Programming Training.

    Why would anyone stoop so low as to deal with a company that spams technical
    newsgroups with multi-posted commercial junk?

    <snip>

    > Following are the course modules of our training:
    > Course Modules:
    > 1.Advanced C

    I Don't Think So.

    <snip>

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, Jul 25, 2006

  3. Bob Nelson Guest

    Richard Heathfield wrote:

    > said:
    >
    >> We at <spamcorps> are very happy to inform you
    >> regarding the opening of our new infrastructure for Embedded Systems
    >> and Systems Programming Training.

    > Why would anyone stoop so low as to deal with a company that spams
    > technical newsgroups with multi-posted commercial junk?

    Because the spammer clearly stated that the training facility is
    air-conditioned? :)

    Bob Nelson, Jul 28, 2006