Certificate Authenticate

citius21j

Hi,
I need to write a script to post to a remote server
(https://xxx.com/yyy.asp). The authentication takes place by
certificates installed on my client machine and the server. Could
someone please guide me how to go about it. When I enter the URL in my
browser (IE) now it does pull up the certificate window where I click
on the certificate and it authenticates but as I can't post any data, I
get failed output.

Please help me how to code so that on getting the URL, the script opens
the certificate window in my browser and I can select the required
certificate and it can post?

Any replies/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!