    please tell any Certificate for c programming like mcse or ocp or RHCE
    by
    chellappa

    chellappa, Jul 7, 2005

  2. chellappa wrote:
    > Hi sir,
    > please tell any Certificate for c programming like mcse or ocp or RHCE
    > by
    > chellappa

    Well, if you study hard, one day you may eventually receive this
    prestigious award:

    * I f m o d i f i e d , t h e b e h *
    * f a *
    * v *
    * m Official comp.lang.c i *
    * o o *
    * d r *
    * i of *
    * f Certificate Achievement i *
    * i s *
    * e *
    * d u *
    * , /---\ "Pedantry is a dish n *
    * | C | best served cold." d *
    * t \___/ e *
    * h / \ "Demons flew out of f *
    * e / \ my nose!" i *
    * n *
    * b e *
    * e d *
    * h a v i o r i s u n d e f i n e d . *

    P.S. You didn't hear it from me <cough>, but showing it gets you out
    of traffic tickets in most countries.

    Mark F. Haigh

    Mark F. Haigh, Jul 7, 2005

  3. chellappa

    Abhi Guest

    good one !!! ;-)

    Challappa,
    This certificate is best viewed in Fixed font...

    Abhi, Jul 7, 2005
  4. chellappa

    Yohji Guest

    Aha!Pretty characters!I love that~~Hmmmmmmmmmm~~~

    Yohji, Jul 7, 2005