    what cflow does).

    Thanks for any help.

    Bill Toner
    Bill Toner, Feb 11, 2006

  2. "Bill Toner" <> writes:
    > I've been searching for awhile for a tool that will return a call
    > graph, similar to how cflow works with C code, only I need something
    > to work on C++ files. I need to determine the call graph dynamically
    > from a Perl script, so graphical output doesn't do me much good.
    > Preferable some sort of indented output that Perl can parse through
    > would be great (similar to what cflow does).

    Since you're specifically *not* asking about C, please don't post to
    comp.lang.c.

    Your "Newsgroups:" header appears to be incorrect; newsgroup names are
    separated by commas (and no blanks), not by semicolons. Your article
    probably didn't appear in comp.lang.c++.

    Try posting again to a more appropriate newsgroup. I'm not sure
    whether your question would be considered topical in comp.lang.c++.
    You might try comp.compilers.tools.

    Keith Thompson, Feb 11, 2006