cflow equiv. for c++ (on Unix)

Bill Toner

I've been searching for awhile for a tool that will return a call graph,
similar to how cflow works with C code, only I need something to work on
C++ files. I need to determine the call graph dynamically from a Perl
script, so graphical output doesn't do me much good. Preferable some sort
of indented output that Perl can parse through would be great (similar to
what cflow does).

Thanks for any help.

Bill Toner
(e-mail address removed)

Keith Thompson

Bill Toner said:
I've been searching for awhile for a tool that will return a call
graph, similar to how cflow works with C code, only I need something
to work on C++ files. I need to determine the call graph dynamically
from a Perl script, so graphical output doesn't do me much good.
Preferable some sort of indented output that Perl can parse through
would be great (similar to what cflow does).

Since you're specifically *not* asking about C, please don't post to
comp.lang.c.

Your "Newsgroups:" header appears to be incorrect; newsgroup names are
separated by commas (and no blanks), not by semicolons. Your article
probably didn't appear in comp.lang.c++.

Try posting again to a more appropriate newsgroup. I'm not sure
whether your question would be considered topical in comp.lang.c++.
You might try comp.compilers.tools.