CFP: ISMM'07 (Montreal, Oct 07)

greg

ISMM'07 CALL FOR PAPERS
ABSTRACTS DUE 7 MAY 2007

2007 ACM International Symposium on Memory Management
To be co-located with OOPSLA 2007 in Montreal

http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~greg/ismm07/

Important Dates:
Abstract Submission: 7 May 2007
Papers Submission: 14 May 2007
Author Response Period: 8-11 June 2007
Notification: 20 June 2007
Camera-ready Copy: 30 July 2007
Conference: 21-22 October 2007

ISMM is a forum for research in management of dynamically allocated
memory. Areas of interest include but are not limited to: explicit
storage allocation and deallocation; garbage collection algorithms and
implementations; compiler analyses to aid memory management;
interactions with languages, operating systems, and hardware,
especially the memory system; and empirical studies of allocation and
referencing behavior in programs that make significant use of dynamic
memory. We encourage submissions in new topics related to memory
management, e.g., transactional memory, security, and correctness of
memory systems, as well as survey papers that present an aspect of
memory management with a new coherence.

For more information, including submission procedures, see the ISMM'07
web site:

http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~greg/ismm07/