    Is there any way to do something like CFtpFileFind with a http protocol?

    I mean I want to search a http adress with given pattern (wildcard
    maks), is it possible to do?

    Eddie, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Eddie

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 00:31:42 +0200, Eddie <> wrote
    in comp.lang.c++:

    > Is there any way to do something like CFtpFileFind with a http protocol?

    Not in the C++ language, where there isn't even 'CFtpFileFine',
    whatever that is.

    > I mean I want to search a http adress with given pattern (wildcard
    > maks), is it possible to do?

    There is no networking support at all in the standard C++ language.
    You need to ask this in a support group for your compiler/OS
    combination to find out what other extensions they might have.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Aug 25, 2004

  3. > There is no networking support at all in the standard C++ language.
    > You need to ask this in a support group for your compiler/OS
    > combination to find out what other extensions they might have.

    Try:
    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

    Gernot Frisch, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Eddie

    Eddie Guest

    Gernot Frisch wrote:

    >>There is no networking support at all in the standard C++ language.
    >>You need to ask this in a support group for your compiler/OS
    >>combination to find out what other extensions they might have.
    >>

    >Try:
    >comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

    Thanks, I will try there

    Eddie, Aug 25, 2004