CftpFileFind

Eddie

Is there any way to do something like CFtpFileFind with a http protocol?

I mean I want to search a http adress with given pattern (wildcard
maks), is it possible to do?

Jack Klein

Is there any way to do something like CFtpFileFind with a http protocol?

Not in the C++ language, where there isn't even 'CFtpFileFine',
whatever that is.
I mean I want to search a http adress with given pattern (wildcard
maks), is it possible to do?

There is no networking support at all in the standard C++ language.
You need to ask this in a support group for your compiler/OS
combination to find out what other extensions they might have.

Gernot Frisch

There is no networking support at all in the standard C++ language.
You need to ask this in a support group for your compiler/OS
combination to find out what other extensions they might have.

Try:
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32