CGI Perl Script caching variables

Herbman

I have a script which includes a variable found in a .cfg file whose
content was:

#!/usr/bin/perl
$basedir="/html/users/maestro-documentarycom/html/cgi-bin/wwwboard";
# Directory to wwwboard scripts
$mesgpath="/html/users/maestro-documentarycom/html/wwwboard"; #
Directory to wwwboard scripts
1;

I sinced modified it due to some path errors to the following:

#!/usr/bin/perl
$basedir="/html/cgi-bin/wwwboard"; # Directory to wwwboard scripts
$mesgpath="/html/wwwboard"; # Directory to wwwboard scripts
1;

When I call the Perl script, it still gives me the following error
D:\html\users\maestro-documentarycom\html\cgi-bin\wwwboard\wwwboard.pl
line 381

I change the file the .cfg file, but I still get the same path error.

Is this page being cached and if so, how do I un-chache it?

Herbman

Gunnar Hjalmarsson said:
Assuming you include the .cfg file using 'require': Are you possibly
running the script under mod_perl? In that case, the previous values
may be saved in memory, otherwise it sounds weird to me.

Guess you need to let us know a little more.

Actually, I'm troubleshooting for a relative and I'm not sure how they
are setup. I will look into it further and submit and update.

Thank you